Data Analysis and Statistical Modelling exam

I’m studying for my DASM exam tomorrow. The study is not going well for two reasons: I’m a terrible procrastinator when it comes to exams I’m sitting on 80% of 55% for the course so far i.e. I’ve got 44/55 and tomorrow’s exam is worth the remaining 45% of the marks. So if I just […]